Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Anti war and conservative-a new paradigm

I am aware of the enemies of our country. There are many and we have to be conscious of the long range security of the United States. Citizens have a right to expect a national defense.

How many of you actually feel safer? Just give me some truth. I probably read more information than any of you. I am actually trying to figure out what we are doing. I am intelligent and driven to alternate viewpoints. I think we are being lied to and we have lost a cohesive strategy. If what I post does not make sense, that is because it is out of control.

I am tired of the children and grandchildren argument. War is an assault on children. Stop the conservative crap. The religious crap is equally offensive. Muslims, Christians, Jews:

Genesis 9
 6 "Whoever sheds the blood of man,
       by man shall his blood be shed;
       for in the image of God
       has God made man.

To simple for you? It's your theology. Can I be conservative and anti war? Yes, because I don't care about any political agenda. I care about truth. That's lacking in the US today. Conservatives think for themselves.

Republicans, what are you doing? Your leadership is dogmatic and narrow minded. I hope you continue to lose. Keep losing your broad base to the fringe.

 We will be glad to vote Democrat. I don't care about politicians or platforms. I am selfish. When it comes to politics, I am only interested in my agenda.

Military you are to blame for this leak and the leak that toppled General McChrystal. Why should we support you? You have failed your mission. Commander Obama, that includes you.

I care about the children. I don't care about you. Your ideology is small in my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment